[packman] [PM] MythTV 0.20 (openSUSE 10.2/i586)

Graham Smith gqsmith at tpg.com.au
Mon Mar 5 05:37:16 CET 2007

Hi,

I just updated to mythtv-0.20-18 version on my epia SP1300 motherboard used as
a frontend. If I attempt to view either Live-TV or a recordered program the
box locks up solid requiring a hard reset or turning off the power.  I can
play .avi files without a problem

The earlier versions I have used worked without locking up.

I have searched a couple of mirrors for earlier versions of mythtv with no
luck. Is there any place I can download an earlier release of this program?

--
Regards,

Graham Smith