[packman] [PM] Cassiopeia 0.4 (openSUSE 10.2/noarch)

F. Ellenberger f.ellenberger at gmx.net
Sat Jun 30 21:22:30 CEST 2007

Hi Toni,

first I wish to thank you for your good work.

Then I have a little problem: after installing I have multiple cassiopeia
entries in my kmenu and don't know which is the Server,  dark-age and so on.

I am not shure if you are the right address or the developers. I also don't
know if this is primary caused by the suse or kde version, but I remember
that in old suse/kde versions the comment field of the desktop files could be
displayed as additional information in kmenu, then it changed to GenericName.
I think, the savest would be, to have the descrition in both fields. Then it
could be displayed on old and new Versions.

Best regards
Frank H. Ellenberger