[packman] Installation Source

Chris Arnold carnold5 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 28 22:53:50 CEST 2007

I use SLED10 and since the install of SP1 for SLED10, i am no longer getting
updates from the packman repo.
I go into yast>installation source and It download files from
packman/repomd.xml and filelists.xml.gz and primary.xml.gz but when i try to
find something on the packman site (that i know is not on the install
discs), it is not found. I am looking for kmymoney using ZMD and yast and it
is not found. So, i am wondering, has something changed since the install of
SLEDSP1? The packman repo is in my installation source.

Chris