[packman] [PM] openOutcast 0.2 (openSUSE 10.2/i586)

WWW-user mit Anmeldung UB-InternetPC at ubka.uni-karlsruhe.de
Sat Jun 16 13:19:43 CEST 2007

Hi Toni!
I just saw you are maintaining some rpm package of open Outcast?
That's really great! If you have any questions on dependencies or so
feel free to ask ... maybe you want to join the testing group for Eluee?
That way you could stay up-to-date even better.

And though we are a free project we would appreciate if only the
official tech demos are packaged and shipped - between the releases the
quality of the content and stability can't be guaranteed so these
versions may cause a wrong image of open Outcast :-(

I won't hinder you from creating new packages (we're open source anyways
hehe) but I would HIGHLY recommend you to create packages only of the
official tech demos.

You can however create packages of the testing snapshots that will be
released only internal so we can support open SuSE right after launch of
  the Eluee tech demo! =)

Greetings,
Stjepan Stamenkovic

oOC Coding leader