[packman] Fwd: Re: [PM] libconvolve 0.0.8 (openSUSE 10.2/i586)

Toni toni at links2linux.de
Thu Jun 14 22:30:26 CEST 2007

> Hello Tony,
Hi Edgar,

> it seems a stupid typo has broken this package, look at it's name...
> The consequence is that it is not being seen as an update for libconvolve.
no, its not a typo, this is the new standard for SuSE-packages:
http://en.opensuse.org/Shared_Library_Packaging_Policy

I already updated some libraries to the new naming-convention ... to avoid the
mass when SuSE-10.3 is coming. And libconvolve is one of them. And all
related packages (jack_convolve, dssi_convolve in this  case) are also
rebuilded and should depend on the right packages.

I know that would be an issue, but if I don't start know I've to do all those
changes at once.

have fun
> edogawa
Toni