[packman] ffmpeg rpm

Manfred Tremmel manfred at links2linux.de
Sun Jan 28 13:34:29 CET 2007

Am Sonntag, 28. Januar 2007 00:18 schrieb Michel de Boer:

> I installed the following RPM from packman:
>
> ffmpeg-0.4.9-8.pm.svn20070120
>
> I think there is a problem with the build of ffmpeg.

I don't think so, works fine here. And I've got a lot of response, this
build fiexed a lot of problems from the version before.

> I get this error:
>
> ffmpeg: symbol lookup error: /usr/lib/libavformat.so.51: undefined
> symbol: dlopen

When ever I've seen the problem, a outdated faad2 or faac package was
the reason. Please reinstall this packges.

--
Machs gut    | http://www.iivs.de/schwinde/buerger/tremmel/

Manfred      | http://packman.links2linux.de/