[packman] [PM] pwlib 1.10.3 (SuSE 10.2/i586)

Quentin Denis quentin.denis at gmail.com
Thu Jan 25 13:18:00 CET 2007

Hi Ruf,

I've updated pwlib to build the new Ekiga, but unfortunately I did not have
enough time to finish my work yesterday! ;)
Updated openh323 and ekiga packages are following today, so you don't have to
remove your old packages and just wait for the update.

regards,
Quentin

Am Donnerstag, 25. Januar 2007 01:34 schrieben Sie: