[packman] Re: [PM] qtiplot 0.8.5 (openSUSE 10.2/x86_64)

Quentin Denis quentin.denis at gmail.com
Wed Feb 28 19:13:09 CET 2007

Hi Tobias,

I'm aware of updates, but since 0.8.5 the buildsystem has changed to cmake.
Dependencies and included 3rd-party packages has been modified and the many
Makefiles have to patched. I already did some work on the RPM in my spare
time, but since you ask for an update I will try to finish it in the
following days.

Regards,
Quentin

Am Mittwoch, 28. Februar 2007 10:59 schrieben Sie: