[packman] Re: [PM] cinelerra 2.1.cv958 (SuSE 10.2/x86_64)

Leon Freitag leon at links2linux.de
Sun Feb 18 01:48:37 CET 2007

Am Samstag, 17. Februar 2007 14:49:30 schrieb Fred Nolan:
> Leon,
> I am using this package and observing a strange issue with it an am
> wondering if you could give some advise.
>
> When playing video in the compositor it starts ok but when you hit the
> stop button the video will not stop and continues to play, even after
> the end of the video in the time line.
> Can you advise were I would start with this issue?
>
> Could it be a bug in cinelerra or a package, or with suse 10.2 running
> on a dual core AMD?

I am not quite sure I understood your situation completely. Are you having
issues with the r958 64bit version or with the r958 32bit version, but on an
SMP kernel (i.e. suse 10.2 kernel has SMP enabled by default, but I think
that nld10 kernel does not, however I am not sure) It might be that Cinelerra
has a bug which only appears on SMP systems. That is, could you please list
me all versions (i.e. release, architecture and smp or non-smp kernel) which
do and which do not work? You can determine whether you are using an SMP
kernel by running `uname -a'

I look forward to hearing from you
Leon