[packman] Including Crystalspace and Cel in the packman-repository

Malte Wehrend sven_wehrend at gmx.de
Sun Feb 18 00:17:15 CET 2007

Hi packmans ,

I have modified the spec-file from the Crystalspace-source-rpm and the cel-
source-rpm from Mandriva, and build the package on openSUSE 10.2.
It works. Only one problem: cs-config can not find the lib-path. I had to
change it manually. This should be solved with patch or a script.
Because I'm not experienced in building RPMs, i couldn't do this.

How should I  upload the big source-rpm (~40MB), mail or ftp ?

Malte Wehrend