[packman] OGMRip

Olivier Rolland billl at users.sourceforge.net
Tue Feb 13 18:40:16 CET 2007

Hi,

I'm the lead developer of OGMRip (http://ogmrip.sf.net). I've been
criticized lately on the french forums of ubuntu because I do not
provide any ubuntu package. I do not provide any fedora/redhat/suse
package either. As I won't take care of the packages myself because I
do not use a RPM based distro myself and I do not have any knowledge
on how to make RPM packages,  I've decided to look for people of good
will which can take the maintainership of OGMRip on as much
distributions as possible, SUSE being one of them. After posting on
the opensuse-packaging mailing list, I've been directed to PackMan.

Is anybody interested ?

Thanks,

Olivier