[packman] (possible) Bug report

Juan Miguel Corral Cano cde_ruylopez at yahoo.es
Sat Aug 25 21:05:40 CEST 2007

Hello. First of all, I'd like to thank you for the good job you are
doing, and your contribution to the common good on the Internet community.

I have noticed something that looks like a bug. When you run *sweep*
with the last *alsa* package installed (well, I have tried with the last
and the former, with the same results), it loads. But when you try to
play sound, it crashes giving the following error:

    sweep: alsa_setup: audio interface does not support host endian 32
bit float samples (Invalid argument)

Maybe this is the same bug that was reported and solved on Debian. You
can have a look at this:

http://www.mail-archive.com/debian-bugs-dist@lists.debian.org/msg364363.html

Best Regards.
Juan Miguel Corral.