[packman] [PM] kdenlive 0.5 (openSUSE 10.2/x86_64)

Anton Moiseyev benderamp at gmail.com
Mon Aug 20 00:13:23 CEST 2007

Hello,

I'm using openSuSe 10.2. I have installed recent kdenlive from packman
repository - when I start it I receive the following error:

kdenlive: error while loading shared libraries: libmlt++.so.0.2.4:

The latest version of mlt++ package available on packman is 0.2.2, but
in the kdenlive required dependencies is stated libmlt++ 0.2.4 version
(it also requres libmlt 0.2.4 - here it is ok - libmlt latest version
on packman is 0.2.4)

Anton