[packman] Re: [PM] gwenhywfar 2.6.1 (openSUSE 10.2/x86_64)

Toni toni at links2linux.de
Sun Aug 12 19:33:45 CEST 2007

Am Sonntag, 12. August 2007 schrieb Werner Dittmann:
> Hi Toni,
>
> sorry to bother you. I'm trying to update to
> the latest (CVS) version od KMyMoney. I already
> installed KMyMoney from May this year with the
> then current supporting packets.
>
> When trying to install KMyMoney the dependency
> to aqkanking-kde3 2.3.2 is missing. I'm using
> openSuse and YAST. I'm also registered the
> packman mirror (Uni Erlangen) were it can find
> most of the packages. Can you give me a link
> to the current packet (kde3) or.
hm, normally our kmymoney package is the newest :)
AFAIK there are no changes in CVS since 22.07.2007

and packman is providing a kmymoney version from 06.07.2007
This package was created with all necessary libs available from the packman
repository.

I changed aqbanking/gwenhywfar/ktoblzcheck package-layout to the new
SuSE-shared-library package-policy, perhaps you check:
http://packman.links2linux.de/package/aqbanking
http://packman.links2linux.de/package/ktoblzcheck
http://packman.links2linux.de/package/gwenhywfar
for the new package names and change your spec-file accordingly.

> Tbaks alot.
>
> Best regards,
> Werner
have fun