[packman] mlt 0.2.3 openSUSE 10.2 x86_64 -> kdenlive broken

Martin Stoll stoll.martin at gmx.net
Fri Aug 3 13:13:31 CEST 2007

Hi Toni,

it seems that the current build of mlt is broken after an ffmpeg update
(all current packages from packman). Dan Dennedy suggests on the MLT
page[1] that mlt should be compiled with --avformat-swscale if ffmpeg is
using libswscaler.

The reason why I noticed this is that kdenlive crashes with "Failed to
load plugin: /usr/share/mlt/modules/libmltavformat.so: undefined symbol:
img_convert".

I don't have the time now to verify but since you're the packager I
thought you may want to know.

Cheers,
Martin

[1] http://www.dennedy.org/twiki/bin/view/MLT/BuildTips