[packman] [PM] rosegarden4 1.5.1 (openSUSE 10.2/i586)

R.E.Coutch robert.coutch at verizon.net
Thu Apr 26 05:10:02 CEST 2007

Hi,

I'm having a problem with Rosegarden4 1.5.1 rendering with the notation
editor.

OpenSuSE 10.2 with the latest Rosegarden4 from packman (4/6/07).
AMD mobile Sempron 3000 @ 1.8 GHz w/512 MB DDR RAM (32 bit system).

Rosegarden is running good but when I try to use notation editor CPU use goes
to 99% and even after 24 hours score does not render.

If I try to render about 4 bars of rests that WORKS.
If I try to render one part of a 3 minute song, then I have the problem

I have not tried to build from source yet.

I was just wondering if I was the only one with this problem.

I'll probably try to build from source next to see if that makes a difference.

Thanks,

Bob