[packman] Re: [PM] python-numpy 1.0.2 (openSUSE 10.2/i586)

Toni toni at links2linux.de
Thu Apr 12 16:03:10 CEST 2007

Am Donnerstag, 12. April 2007 schrieb Jens:
> Hi Toni,
> I have found your packages of
>     python-matplotlib
>     python-numpy
> for openSUSE 10.2
>
> ...but I cannot install python-numpy because of a required
>     liblapack and libbas (probably part of atlas?)
the SuSE-packages are named:
blas and lapack

> Can you give me a quick hint how to resolve these dependencies of your
> rpms?
They are on your DVD or available on one of the SuSE-mirrors. YaST or smart
should find them.

hint: you can use
http://hitme.resetbutton.de/pin/
or
http://benjiweber.co.uk:8080/webpin/
to find out which package contains a specific library. Nethertheless I should
mention those two packages as a "requires" in the package python-numpy. Thx
for reporting this issue!

> Greetings
> Jens
have fun