[packman] Re: New k3b package

Rainer Lay rainer.lay at gmx.de
Mon Apr 2 18:40:44 CEST 2007

Final try. At least for this release :-)
What reminds me to add a .pm.xx next time.
The current spec file has additionaly the # packman comments inside, so
rebuilding should be as easy as before.
If somebody can build this package on older version or other
architecture: please rebuild this package! I have several demands for
this package.

The patch for the specand my script for building this package are
checked in svn.

kind regards,
Rainer