[packman] Azureus-console dependencies

Sunny sloncho at gmail.com
Sat Sep 30 23:02:57 CEST 2006

Hi,
I tried to install Azureus-console-2.5.0.1 for SuSE 10.0 x86_64, but
it requires jakarta-common-cli. Unfortunately I could not find such a
package anywhere. Any pointers?

Also, looks like the repo data is bad. I'm using smart as my package
manager. After the latest update - i.e. yesterday, whatever packman
package I try to install/upgrade fails (with bad size message), as for
some reason smart tries to download from
http://packman.ui-bremen.de/.../suse/10.1/./, and not from /suse/10.0/
  . Please note the single dot in the bad path as well. The error
message about bad side makes sense, as it tries a file from another
repo.

Btw, is this the appropriate way to report problems, or there is
bugzilla/mailing list for that?

CHeers, and thanks for all the useful packages.

Svetoslav Milenov (Sunny)

Windows is a 32-bit extension to a 16-bit graphical shell for an 8-bit
operating system originally coded for a 4-bit microprocessor by a
2-bit company that can't stand 1 bit of competition.