[packman] [PM] cinelerra 2.1.cv909 (SuSE 10.1/x86_64)

Leon Freitag c6frle2 at uni-jena.de
Sun Oct 29 22:09:20 CET 2006

Am Sonntag, 29. Oktober 2006 21:15 schrieb Peter Czanik:
> Hello,
>
> Detlef Reichelt írta:
> > known bug, wait for an update.... ;)
>
> Please update to at least revision 947, as that compiles on PPC without
> modifications.
> Bye,
> CzP

Okay. I'll try to do it asap (when I have internet or at least some free time
and a place with two outlets in the library :) ) and Henne is ready with
MPlayer/x264 update.

Does it build with opengl support on PPC?

Leon

P.S. To build cinelerra with OpenGL support on x86 various chroot hacks are
necessary, i.e. installing the nvidia driver into the chroot since the mesa
package seems to be broken. or recompile the mesa package with some special
flag.