[packman] KVirc

Mathias Homann admin at eregion.de
Tue Oct 24 09:47:03 CEST 2006

Andreas Schneider schrieb:
> Hi,
>
> the latest KVIrc release is availiable at the build service in the
> KDE:Backports project.
>
> http://software.opensuse.org/download/KDE:/Backports/

in fact, it's not.
it's 3.2.0 in there, and the latest release is 3.2.5, with 3.2.6 already hinted at.

now, I can offer kvirc 3.2.5 packages for suse 10.0-x86 and 10.1-x86_64 but those will be
linked against latest (backports/buildtree) KDE and various other "bleeding-edge" stuff from
packman, guru, oc2pus and others, so I can't say wether they work on your system or not.

Besides, I've offered to put my packages on packman more often than I'm willing to recound
without the help of a spreadsheet and a 64bit cpu, with not even getting definite answers, so
I guess I'll open my own repository somewhere in the future.

If you can use (want to try) the packages I have, drop me a note.

bye,
[MH]