[packman] [PM] vlc 0.8.5 (SuSE 10.1/x86_64)

Quentin Denis quentin.denis at gmail.com
Sat Oct 14 18:17:32 CEST 2006

Hello Hervé,

I've built a seperate test-rpm, available here:
http://packman.iu-bremen.de/testing/vlvc/ (mirror in Bremen)

Feedback is welcomed, but I do not know yet how I'll make vlvc officially
available.

Please note that the package is for i586! Since I don't have x86_64, you'll
have to rebuild the SRPM (rpmbuild --rebuild [...].src.rpm) or wait until
Detlef makes a 64-bit binary available.

regards,
Quentin