[packman] [PM] Azureus 2.5.0.1 (SuSE 10.0/noarch)

Sunny sloncho at gmail.com
Mon Oct 9 16:06:47 CEST 2006

Hi,
There is a small problem with the rpm for 10.0 x86_64 for Azureus
2.5.0.1 B12, as well as Azureus-console.

The scripts, installed in /usr/bin : azureus, Azureus.sh and
Azureus-console.sh have a bad library path for the swt-gtk library,
which prevents azureus to start. They do point to /usr/lib, while on
x86_64 system this library is installed in /usr/lib64. I changed the
scripts and everything works now, but I wanted to let you know, so you
can fix this in the next package.

Thanks for the effort

Cheers,

Svetoslav Milenov (Sunny)

Even the most advanced equipment in the hands of the ignorant is just
a pile of scrap.