[packman] Undocumented dependency of xine-ui

Peter Czanik pczanik at fang.fa.gau.hu
Sun Oct 8 15:41:38 CEST 2006

Hello,

Grega Bremec wrote:
> I do have to point out that you have (unknowingly, without doubt) committed a
> slight incoherence in the download page of xine-ui, namely, it also depends on
> libnvtv (which is otherwise a part of the mainline SuSE package collection).

Sorry for repeating this over and over again, but this is yet another
clear case for y2pmbuild & co.
And a question for the SUSE guys: on opensuse-packaging I found a
message, that y2pmbuild package is discontinued. What will be there to
replace it? I mean, what can I use to rebuild packman packages on PPC,
if there is no y2pmbuild?
Bye,

--
CzP