[packman] Undocumented dependency of xine-ui

Grega Bremec gregab at p0f.net
Sun Oct 8 12:26:28 CEST 2006

Good day, Sirs and Ladies.

First off, I would like to thank you for the overwhelming heap of software you
are providing the community with, and the amazing quality of your work. Without
a shred of overact, living with SuSE (which is otherwise the best Linux
distribution around these days, IMHO) would just not be the same without you.

I do have to point out that you have (unknowingly, without doubt) committed a
slight incoherence in the download page of xine-ui, namely, it also depends on
libnvtv (which is otherwise a part of the mainline SuSE package collection).

In the hopes that you continue to excel in your activities,

Kind regards,
--
    Grega Bremec
    gregab at p0f dot net