[packman] [PM] cinelerra 2.1.cv909 (SuSE 10.1/i586)

Lee Matheson lee at matheson.net
Sun Oct 8 07:43:22 CEST 2006

This is just a short email for thanking you for making the Cinelerra
package available on Packman.

Your packaged version works great on my home PCs.

While I had prevously managed to get an earlier version of Cinelerra
running on my PC (from a tarball), the compile effort took me 4 separate
attempts (on 4 different weekends) before I was finally sucessful.  I
was not keen on repeating that effort with a newer Cinelerra version, so
it was a very welcome sight when I saw the rpm you made available.

Thankyou very much for the time you have saved me.

Lee
(aka oldcpu on forums.linuxsupport)