[packman] Transcode 1.0.2 version i686 Suse 10.0 BAD SIGNATURE KEY

Doug N balarabay at my56k.com
Sun Oct 1 04:25:20 CEST 2006

When I use smart to install Transcode, I get a header error. If I
disable the checking of package signatures on Smart, it installs. This
does not correct the problem. When I put back the checking of package
signature keys, the package shows up as not installed. Is this a packman
problem? Do you have the wrong keys on that package? I have your RPM KEY
package installed, and other packages install with ease. Thanks, Doug