[packman] [PM] hpklinux 3.00 (SuSE 10.1/i586)

Eliot Blennerhassett eblennerhassett at audioscience.com
Wed Nov 8 01:32:29 CET 2006

Hi Tony,

I'm writing to you because you are listed as the packager for hpklinux-3.00.

I (for AudioScience) am the orignator of hpklinux source packages.

So, I am interested in how hpklinux got into your repository?

I would like to hear of any changes that you needed to make, or changes
that we could make to help downstream packagers.

Also, how should I notify you that a new release is available?

Note that hpklinux-3.00 WILL NOT WORK on x86_64 even if it doesn
compile.  We will soon be releasing a version that does work!

regards

--
Eliot Blennerhassett                       *:-{)>
AudioScience, Inc. (New Zealand Office)
eblennerhassett at audioscience.com
<http://www.audioscience.com>