[packman] Mplayer problem

atomix atomic.devterium at gmail.com
Thu Nov 9 21:31:40 CET 2006

Here is the output from my configure.log:
http://files.myopera.com/kriko/files/configure.log

here is the subtitle:
http://files.myopera.com/kriko/files/FD3.srt

subtitles are in CP1250 format, so I use:
subfont-encoding=CP1250
in mplayer config.

I just fetched a fresh svn snapshot and subtitles displays fine with it.
Configure flags:
--prefix=/usr --enable-gui --disable-openal