[packman] Mplayer problem

atomix atomic.devterium at gmail.com
Thu Nov 9 20:55:22 CET 2006

What version of fontconfig are you using when building mplayer?
I have 2.3.94-18.4

On suse 10, when I ran into same problem, I remember I was playing around
fontconfig packages (and others), so it might be related to fontconfig
(but I might be also shooting blank).
However this is not a Mplayer problem, because if I fetch it from svn and
compile it, then it works fine.