[packman] kaffeine x gstreamer in SUSE 10.1

Manfred Tremmel manfred at links2linux.de
Mon May 15 22:57:28 CEST 2006

Am Montag, 15. Mai 2006 22:32 schrieb Pascal Bleser:

> BTW, on SUSE 10.0 and 10.1, the gstreamer support has been split out
> into a "kaffeine-gstreamer" package.
>
> Could you do the same for the kaffeine build on packman ?

I could, but in the current SVN state gstreamer support doesn't compile
with gstreamer 0.8 nor with 0.10. I've droped it in the current daily
build and there will be no gstreamer support in the kaffeine 0.8.2
package. First Beta of 0.8.2 is out, I don't think it will take long
until the next release, so lets wait a view days and this problem is
solved.
I'll add gstreamer support again, when gstreamer api gets more stable
and then I'll put it to into a separte package like as suse doese.

--
Machs gut    | http://www.iivs.de/schwinde/buerger/tremmel/

Manfred      | http://packman.links2linux.de/