[packman] libxine and BuildPreReq:

Manfred Tremmel manfred at links2linux.de
Thu Mar 30 22:04:24 CEST 2006

Am Donnerstag, 30. März 2006 11:17 schrieb Peter Czanik:

> Is there a specific reason to use BuildPreReq: in libxine1.spec?

No, there where BuildPreReq when I've adopted the package, and I've
never changed it. I'll change it.

> y2pmbuild does not seem to like it, at least when I looked at the
> output of configure, most of the seemed to be missing. I added a
> nice, long BuildRequires line:

I'll not add it in one line,

> Please let me know, if I included everything needed or even too much
> :-) Bye,

Looks good at first view. Thanks for your work. I've included the
missing ones for the next build (also for the other packages I
maintane).

--
Machs gut    | http://www.iivs.de/schwinde/buerger/tremmel/

Manfred      | http://packman.links2linux.de/