[packman] Link Exchange with http://packman.links2linux.org/

Paul Hill paul at ctimaging.com
Sat Mar 25 00:28:05 CET 2006

Dear Administrator,

My name is Paul Hill, and I run the web site CT Imaging:

I am seeking out possible link partners that our visitors would be interested in visiting. I've recently visited your website at http://packman.links2linux.org/ and I really think it would be a great addition to my Helpful Links.

If you are interested, please post a link to my site as follows (or go to the link below for the HTML):

Title: DVD Slideshow Services

Once you've posted the link, let me know the URL of the page that it's on by entering it in the form located at:

http://www.ctimaging.com/Link_Exchange_Submit_Form.htm

You can also use this form to make changes to the text of the link to your site, if you'd like.

Once you have completed the form we will immediately post your link and you will be notified of the location of the link.

Thank you for your time!

Sinc