[packman] w32codec-all SHA error

Detlef Reichelt detlef at die-mafia.de
Sun Jun 18 11:56:31 CEST 2006

Am Donnerstag, 15. Juni 2006 11:34 schrieb Manfred Tremmel:
> Am Mittwoch, 14. Juni 2006 11:53 schrieb Davor Herga:
> > I did smart upgrade and when smart tries to DL the w32codec-all RPM
> > package - (w32codec-all-20060611-0.pm.0.i586.rpm),
> > I get the SHA error -
>
> Try it again, the problem should be fixed now.
>
> > Could you explain why this is happening?
>
> Error in the repositry files. I can't say you what's the reason but
> deleting the caches and generating everything new from scratch seems to
> solve it.

now, i don't think that this is an error in the repository, i've installed
some packages on 10 machines with same hardware, software and exactly the
same repository (local copy of packman/suse/10.1, export with nfs) with
smart.

w32codec -> 4 errors, 6 pc without error
kaffeine -> 1 error, 9 pc without error
k3b -> 3 errors....
etc

A Bug in smart?

Next week i'll try the same procedure with yast...

Detlef