[packman] Re: [PM] Azureus 2.5.0.1 (SuSE 10.2/noarch)

Toni toni at links2linux.de
Sun Dec 17 13:09:00 CET 2006

Am Sonntag, 17. Dezember 2006 12:51 schrieb Rob Verduijn:
> Hi there,
>
> I just installed your update for azureus on suse 10.2 64 bit amd.
> When I try to browse for a .torrent file azureus hangs.
so check the logfile in /tmp and post the error messages here
or start Azureus.sh in a console and look for error messages.

My glasbowl is not here for those days, so I cann't help you any further....

> Could you tell me where I can find a suse rpm for azureus 2.5.0.0 ?
AFAIK, nowhere. you have to build it for your own, or install the tar.gz from
the Azureus homepage.

> Regards
> Rob
Toni