[packman] transcode RPM

Rainer Lay rainer.lay at gmx.de
Tue Oct 11 07:40:18 CEST 2005

Hello Simon,

as maintainer of transcode at packman, I will compile transcode for 10. As
of now, I am installing 10 final and afterward, I can compile transcode.
If it doesn't work with pvm, I will drop it :-).

regarding mythDVD: please mail the spec file (and occasionally
non-standard-sources) to the packman mailinglist.

@Peter: if you are interested in a combined spec file for transcode,
please add your differences with %ifarch statements and send a PATCH to me.

kind regards,
Rainer