[packman] transcode RPM

Simon Crute scrute at novell.com
Fri Oct 7 11:58:20 CEST 2005

Hi

Not sure if I should send this from a non-novell ID ;-)

I'm trying to get my MythRPMs to compile for suse10. The last dependancy I
need is trasncode, which is on packman in the suse10 area.

However, transcode needs pvm.  PVM doesnot seem to be available for 10, And
what's more, to compile transcode on suse10, you need pvm. To compile pvm,
you need gcc-g77 which I think is only on suse93.

So, do you have any ideas how transcode got compiled for suse10 ?

Also, will you want to carry the mythRPMs on packman ? I've got them all
working for 9.3, so adding them to packman would be cool.

--
Simon Crute
IS&T