[packman] kalbum

Catia Lavalle lavalle at theo3.physik.uni-stuttgart.de
Tue Nov 29 16:33:42 CET 2005

Hi,
thank you guys, you are really fast! I never really looked too much into
digikam because it sounded me more a "picture editor/digital camera
application" than a "pure album/web album creator" application like kalbum
is (which is actually what I needed, I want something that in a fast way
help me to  build a web album to show pictures to my friends once that the
pictures are already on the HD).
The features that I need from kalbum are:

" * export the albums as a complete web site, or .war web archive
  * easy to edit html templates for creating a customized web site"

the page
http://www.theo3.physik.uni-stuttgart.de/lavalle/pict/London-2004/
is an example of what I want and kalbum creates it in a couple of clicks
(it can do more ...... if you want to spend more time ......).
I'll have anyway a much better look to digikam ....
bye
			catia lavalle
p.s. thanks a lot for the rpm of kalbum........ehm  what about the 64 bit
version? ... maybe I ask too much ........

Dr. Catia Lavalle
 Institut fuer            Phone  :+49-711-685-5213
 Theoretische Physik III  Fax    :+49-711-685-5098
 Universitaet Stuttgart   e-mail :lavalle at theo3.physik.uni-stuttgart.de
 Pfaffenwaldring 57
 D-70550 Stuttgart