[packman] Tuxsaver

Toon Muylkens toon.muylkens at pandora.be
Sun May 29 20:30:50 CEST 2005

Hello,

First of all: Sorry, I can't speek deutch, so I will tell it in English

My name is Toon Muylkens.
I am one of the developers of Tuxsaver. (My brother Koen Muylkens is the main
developer)
I noticed that the link on your site to Tuxsaver's homepage is still the old
one. We lost our webspace some time ago. But I have made a new one.
It can be found on http://tuxer.tk
The site  is frame based and contains some other projects of me
If you only want a link to to frame of tuxsaver:
http://users.pandora.be/muylkens/edukator/html/middle_tuxsaver.html

It's nice to see that other people are hosting our screensaver
cheers,
toon