[packman] Help needed to install your updating package

Lau Mig miguipda at hotmail.com
Fri May 13 15:23:15 CEST 2005

Hi,

please let me first excuse disturbing you but I just need one certified
information.

I tried to see videos on my pc (PIII 600 MHz with the new SUSE 9.3) and then
I followed the described information Ifound on the net at :

http://linux.slashdot.org/article.pl?sid=05/04/20/2125215&threshold=-1&tid=143&tid=106)
:
Where they sayed:
open the "change installation source" (or something similar, I use norwegian
on mine) choose add - http type in packman.iu-bremen.de in the first field,
then type in suse/9.3 in the second. now remove xine and kaffeine with
add/remove packages, then you can install xine, mplayer, w32codecs, divx,
xvid ++++

Then I tried but I receive one error :
error HTTP return code: 404 (URL: http://packman.iu-bremen.de/suse/9.3/i38

I selected the place defined by user and then gived packman.iu-bremen.de as
new server name with HTTP and give suse/9.3 the as folder name and then
received this error.

Could you then tell me what must I deally do ?

Sincerely thanks and have a nice day,

Miguipda ;-))