[packman] SuSe FTP question.

Dragon dragon.email at gmail.com
Thu Jun 23 17:47:08 CEST 2005

Good day to you sir. Sorry to bother you with such silly question but I think
that from all people you should know it as nobody other.

I'm using SuSe Linux 9.3 and want to know is there any active repositories or
FTP's with new packages, src.rpm's or similar content. Official Novell FTP is
quite outdated and It would be great to know about alternatives if there are
any. In some distros (f.e. Debian,  MDK) new packages appearing quite fast,
and it's difficult to belive that there are no such "servise" in SuSe (one of
the best Linux distro's out there after all!). Of course I can compile them
from source but sometimes neat package management is welcome(or sometimes you
need tons of patches and crazy spec file to assamble it).

I will really be very thankfull for your help. Good day.