[packman] transcode package for suse 9.3 - missing dependency

Friedrich Beckmann friedrich.beckmann at gmx.de
Mon Aug 8 22:35:33 CEST 2005

Hi,

i found your site with the packages for the linux distributions.

THIS IS REALLY A VERY NICE THING!!!

So after downloading some packages I tried the transcode package
and now comes the point where maybe I could contribute.

I think in the spec file for at least Suse 9.3 the requirement for

libmpeg2-devel

is missing. The build complains about a missing mpeg2 header file.
After installing this package I could compile. I started with a pretty new
linux system so I had to install many other packages, but this one was
missing. If anybody maintains this package, then you could maybe send it
to him/her.

Regards

Friedrich