[packman] hi about rpm submission

Manfred Tremmel manfred at links2linux.de
Sun Apr 24 13:15:32 CEST 2005

Am Freitag, 22. April 2005 08:10 schrieb et:

> so can i host the totem rpm on your website?

Totem is now part of my xine-build script. You can find the releases at
http://packman.links2linux.de/?action=582 btw.
http://packman.links2linux.org/?action=582 and the daily CVS-Snapshoot
at ftp://packman.iu-bremen.de/testing/xine-cvs/totem
There are only SuSE 9.3 packages, the GNOME version of 9.2 and below is
to old for current totem version (gtk2 >= 2.6).
I've also added a "iso-codes" rpm, I wasn't able to build totem without
it.

> i just send the spec file and all the dependency info to u or wat?

Thanks, saved a lot of time for me ;-)

--
Machs gut    | http://www.iivs.de/schwinde/buerger/tremmel/

Manfred      | http://packman.links2linux.de/