[packman] SuSE against own users ?

fagyas oszkar osz777 at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 18 10:09:06 CEST 2005

http://madpenguin.org/cms/?m=show&id=3851&page=2

>From what it looks like, GStreamer, Arts, and aKode
(the latter two are both included in the kdemultimedia
packages) were all compiled without MP3 support.
Unlike Red Hat, where all you need to do is install a
single file to resolve, SUSE has crippled their distro
in such a way that it's extremely difficult to fix.

and many many thanks 2 you people ... your
contribution with good packages get me out of
unpleasent situation
 for me the MPlayer and Xine ... and other stuffs
means alot ... so again thanks ... many many thanks.

 i appreciate your hardwork ... like very important.

Thanks.