[packman] giflib for mplayer

Henne Vogelsang hvogel at hennevogel.de
Tue Oct 26 13:18:00 CEST 2004

Hi,

On Monday, October 25, 2004 at 22:29:16, Claus Olesen wrote:

> I just downloaded your new package MPlayer-1.0pre5-pm.2.i686.rpm. Thank you.
> When I try to install it I get this
>
> warning: MPlayer-1.0pre5-pm.2.i686.rpm: V3 DSA signature: NOKEY, key ID
> 5f6842a4
> error: Failed dependencies:
>         libgif.so.4 is needed by MPlayer-1.0pre5-pm.2

giflib is on the 9.2 DVD and on CD1. I doubt you already have 9.2 so
youre using a 9.2 Package on an older Distribution which leads to
problems. Use the Package provided for your distibution version.

Henne

--
Hendrik Vogelsang aka Henne
mailto: hvogel<at>hennevogel.de

Recycling and speed limits are bullshit,
they're like someone who quits smoking on his deathbed.

# random fightclub sigs made with fortune