[packman] new kaffeine version!

Manfred Tremmel manfred at links2linux.de
Tue Oct 5 19:23:40 CEST 2004

Am Dienstag, 5. Oktober 2004 04:54 schrieb Martin Desormeaux:
> new Kaffeine v.0.5.0 is out! can you compile it for SuSE 9.0???

Let me a little bit time. I'm using a script that checks every day the
versions in cvs, when it's higher then the last release it automaticly
checks for a new tarball. When it's found the compile is started
imidiatly for SuSE 8.1 (will not work because the old KDE Version),
8.2, 9.0 and 9.1. You will find the Packages in about two hours at the
server.

--
Machs gut    | http://www.iivs.de/schwinde/buerger/tremmel/

Manfred      | http://packman.links2linux.de/