[packman] Would you like to host other versions of your RPMs that I rebuild?

Jonathan Wilson jw at mailsw.com
Tue Mar 30 23:37:09 CEST 2004

Hello,

Occasionally I rebuild your .src.rpms for orther versions then you hve
available.

For example just today I rebuilt your latest k3b src.rpm for SuSE 9.0 with the
official KDE 3.1.x upgrade (not the supplementary 3.2 upgrade) and also for
8.1 with the supplementary 3.2.1 upgrade.

Would you have any interest in hosting them too?

Just let me know where to send them. since I took the time to rebuild them I
thought it would be nice to share them around.

Thanks,

	JW