[packman] Fehlende Pakete und 64bit Versionen

Ulf Bartholomaeus ulfbart at gmx.net
Mon Jun 21 19:36:11 CEST 2004

Hallo Packman-Team,

momentan findet man recht wenig Quellen zu 64bit (Athlon) Paketen. Aber
teilweise sind diese erforderlich, da die 32-Bit Versionen nicht lauffähig
sind.

Wenn bei mir KDevelop und die QT-Bibliotheken wieder laufen (das man zumindest
mit dem Dreisatz "configure", "make",  "make install" bzw. "checkinstall"
wieder Pakete erstellen kann (alternativ "rpmbuid -ta") kann ich diese gerne
zur Verfügung stellen (falls gewünscht). Hier findet man einen ersten (recht
einfachen und unpräzisen) Erfahrungsbericht zu meinem System:
http://lug-vs.fantastic-fox.s4.cybton.com/modules.php?op=modload&name=News&file=article&sid=3&mode=thread&order=0&thold=0

Folgendes Paket fehlt mir noch:
	bookcase		http://www.periapsis.org/bookcase/
******************************* Schnipp ****************************
Bookcase is an KDE application for keeping track of your collections. It
provides default templates for books, bibliographies, videos, music, coins,
stamps, trading cards, comic books, and wines. Ultimately, I'd like it to be
similar in capability to AVCataloger or Readerware, although it's still got a
ways to go.

Bookcase allows you to enter your collection in a catalogue database, saving
many different properties like title, author, etc. Two different views of
your collection are shown. On the left, your entries are grouped together by
any field you like, allowing you to see how many are in each group. On the
right, selected fields are shown in column format, allowing you to sort by
any field. On the bottom is a customizable HTML view of the current entry.
The entry editor is a dialog box where you enter the data. Check out the
screenshots.

I started developing it when I couldn't find a personal database program for
KDE which didn't using a SQL backend. The data is saved in XML format, which
makes for easy parsing. Unless you modify the fields yourself, the data
follows a simple, but documented DTD. It will run on any platform which KDE
supports, most commonly Linux. Bookcase is licensed under the GNU General
Public License, giving you the freedom to modify and distribute the source
code.

If you download Bookcase and like it, do let me know. I'm happy to try to
accommodate any suggestions. Also, if you package Bookcase for a distribution
which isn't available elsewhere, I'd be happy to host it. If you have
translation updates, please pass them on as well.

If you want to download movie data from the Internet Movie Database, check out
Heikki Lehväslaiho's imdbfetch.pl program, and for help using it, check out
the Miami Linux Users Group review. Heikki also has a amazonfetch.pl script
for importing data from the Amazon.com Web Services.

- --
Ciao
Ulf