[packman] Re: freemind package for non-existent version?

Gabriel Indurskis indurski at math.uqam.ca
Mon Jan 12 17:57:33 CET 2004

Hi there,

On Sat, 10 Jan 2004, Rainer Lay wrote:

> Hi,
>
> menawhile the freemind author stated, that version 0.7.0 was a mistake
> and will release in some days. So I uploaded version 0.6.7 again.

ok, no worries - I was just a bit surprised and confused about this, and
wanted to doublecheck for security reasons.

> BTW, my gpg key is available at some keyservers.

that's not the problem, I found your key with no problem - it's just not
listed in the packman public key list, hence it doesn't sound very
trustworthy at first glance. Just make sure that it's in there, and have
it signed by some of the other team members, and everybody will be
happier... ;-)

In any case, thanks a lot for the good work - you're doing a great service
to the SuSE community.

Cheers,

Gabriel

Gabriel Indurskis     *    www.indurskis.de     *    indurski at math.uqam.ca
Département de mathématiques               Université du Québec à Montréal