[packman] Kaffeine i586 RPM for SuSE 9.2 Doesn't work

Manfred Tremmel manfred at links2linux.de
Tue Dec 28 19:31:04 CET 2004

Am Montag, 27. Dezember 2004 23:22 schrieb Flávio Moringa:
> Second, I downloaded the new Kaffeine RPM for SuSE 9.2 (i586) and it
> doesn't work... if called from the konsole it says:
>
> kaffeine: symbol lookup error: kaffeine: undefined symbol:
> _ZN11KMainWindow7setIconERK7QPixmap
> ERROR: Communication problem with kaffeine, it probably crashed.
>

> And that's it...

It seems there is a incompatibility betwen the latest kde 3.3.2 (I've
installed) and the shipped 3.3.0. I'll setup a environment to rebuild
the Package with original KDE. But this could take a little bit, sorry.

--
Machs gut    | http://www.iivs.de/schwinde/buerger/tremmel/

Manfred      | http://packman.links2linux.de/